Expedition – maybe no expedition

The ongoing financial trouble in Iceland has forced us to review our plans. If there is no solution by 1st March, the expedition will have to be postponed until such a time when our funds are unfrozen.

Sinking Ship

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.